*This item is the face only, watch strap bought/sold separately.
A powerful new take on the original.
Track and share your activity. Measure your workouts. Monitor your health. And stay connected to the people and information you care about most. Now you can do it all even faster than before, thanks to a new dual-core processor.
With its new dual-core processor, the Apple Watch Series 1 is ready to go when you are. Your favourite apps launch immediately and are always up to date, so you can perform everyday tasks – like viewing your Activity rings, checking your calendar, or replying to a message – in an instant.
Track and share your activity.
Your stand, move, and exercise rings show you how active you are every day and inspire you to move a little more. See if you’ve been sitting too much. Track how many steps you’ve taken and how many calories you’ve burned. And aim for 30 minutes of exercise, even if it’s not all at once.
Measure your workouts.
Choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor workouts – including biking, running, and elliptical – then set your goals and get moving. However you work out, the Apple Watch Series 1 accurately measures your movement. Select up to five metrics to view at once and even mark segments.
Monitor your health.
Since the Apple Watch Series 1 is always with you, it can help you be more aware of your overall health. It lets you easily monitor your heart rate, better manage everyday stress, and add apps relevant to your specific routines. So you get a more complete picture of you.
Get a gentle tap when a message or call comes in. Access and launch your favourite apps immediately. Use Siri to get things done with just your voice. With Apple Watch Series, you can get important information and do things quickly and conveniently right from your wrist – so you never have to put your day on pause.
- Be alerted with a tap, then raise your wrist to read the message. And respond in lots of fun, expressive ways.
- See who’s calling and answer on your watch, or cover it with your hand to dismiss. You can ask Siri to return the call later.
- See invitations, know what’s up next, and get alerts when it’s time to leave for events.
- Just double-click the side button to securely pay in stores or within apps right from your watch.
- Ask Siri to remind you of your to-dos. Tap Completed when you’re done with a task, or Snooze for a nudge later on.
The Washington Post
- Receive breaking news alerts and a special story each day curated just for Apple Watch.
- When an email arrives, you can quickly see the sender and subject. Then tap to read it in full.
- Gentle taps let you know when it’s time to turn left or right, so you don’t need to look at your watch for the next step.
- Never miss a moment with customizable alerts like game start reminders and real‑time scores.
- Space Grey aluminium case
- S1P dual-core processor
- Splash resistant
- Ion-X glass
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch (450 nits)
- Composite back
- Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WatchOS 3
- 6 x 33.3 x 10.5 mm
- 25 g